
Childbirth was amazing, and wonderful. It was not what I imagined it to be. I was so scared
before the inducing of my son, Joey, on October 30, 1999. I was in extreme pain during the labor, but thank the Lord for the drugs..Without those I would not say that childbirth was wonderful. The labor lasted for 7 hrs. I had most of my family in the room with me. My mother, Aunt Lynda, Sister Shannon, and of course, Ricardo. He was the most imporant role in Joey's birth.
before the inducing of my son, Joey, on October 30, 1999. I was in extreme pain during the labor, but thank the Lord for the drugs..Without those I would not say that childbirth was wonderful. The labor lasted for 7 hrs. I had most of my family in the room with me. My mother, Aunt Lynda, Sister Shannon, and of course, Ricardo. He was the most imporant role in Joey's birth. 
When Joey came out of my body I was blinded by tears, as so was everyone else in the room. Giving birth to Joey was like a dream. I cried so much I couldn't believe that this child was mine! He was such a blessing in our lives, that's for sure.

Joey was beautiful. He was the most perfect newborn I had ever seen. He had the most rounded head, and sweet light brown hair. I noticed that he had Ricardo's feet! That suprised me. It really was so awesome to finally see what our son looked like after so many months of carrying him. I remembered staring at him in awe. He was the most unbelievable sight I had ever seen.


I loved being pregnant. Creating something inside my body was wonderful. Towards the end of being pregnant was hard. I wanted so much to give birth to Joey. I do miss having him inside my tummy, but I'm so blessed to have him in this world with us. He's so beautiful and such a gift.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, we do all look soooo young. I love those pictures, I'm so glad you put them on here, fun to look at since I haven't seen them in forever....I love the pics of Ricardo and mom kissing Joey, so sweet, and I do love that picture of me holding him on my chest. The picture of us on the couch with Lucy brings back memories and cracks me up....also I love your pics in the hospital with him....jeez, I love them all, they are so sweet!
I know there are reasons we take so many pictures...
Post a Comment