Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giggling to myself

Today I was in my room, reading, and Joey and Raquel were playing in their room..They play fight a lot, so sometimes I'm not sure if they're acting or being for real.. I was just listening to what they were doing and they started getting mad at each other. I can't explain it very well, but Raquel was yelling at Joey for something, and he kept getting her mad..I don't know who it was but someone kept blowing big raspberries..I just started giggling to myself, because I remember those days of fighting and spitting at one another. So hearing them made me laugh.. I know it's not an appropriate thing to do, but they need to settle things with one another sometimes..I can't always butt in on their fights..
... Soon enough they calmed down and were back to being nice to each other.. Told ya!

1 comment:

shanylin said...

Yep, I remember those days as well...ththththtth to you. Just Kidding!