We made it to Livermore, Ca just fine..Not too far from Oakland. We got to see Ricardo's brother and family. Lauren and Carina are such great girls. I don't think I have ever met a 12yr old like Carina before..She has to be the most bright, sophisticated, mature young lady I will ever know.. Tonio and Kristen have done a fine job raising those girls. Laren is going to be 17 this month. She is smart, and sweet, and knows what is good for her. She really has her head on her shoulders.
The kids had a great time seeing their cousins. They got to chase the dog, Delta, for awhile, which they needed badly..Then they got to check out Carina's chicken..
We had to hit the road back down south.. At first we weren't sure if we were going to make it because of the rain storm.. We finally passed that. Then Gusty winds came along and threw a Huge tumbleweed into the front of the car. Too bad I don't have a picture of that.. And too bad I don't have a picture of Joey slumped over in his seat as he was sleeping. I even gave him the neck pillow for support. Guess it didn't work..And I should have taken a picture of Raquel sleeping with her eyes open..Scary!!
But we made it home safe and sound. And they said it was supposed to rain here..Not yet. We'll see..
No comments:
Post a Comment