Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Car Races

The Cub Scouts had their annual car races tonight. Each Cub Scout made a model of a car just for this race. Joey and Ricardo really worked hard on their car. It's the Farmers Pickup with the Lego's in the back.




Even thought Ricardo was put on the spot to be the "Car Racing" announcer he did a great job! I think it's good for him to get out of his comfort zone of quietness and become a little more out spoken..We've all had to that some where in our life..I know I have! But I was really proud of my Bun. He has a great voice for this kind of stuff..










They had little activities for the kids during the racing.. Here is the track.









This is the first race..Joey came in 4th, but they race a few other times though..Down below, those are all the cars that the kids made and raced..

Joey came in 2nd place in his last race!! GOOOOO Joey!!!

1 comment:

shanylin said...

Awesome job Ricardo and Joey!!