Thursday, February 14, 2008

"The Moth" on Valentines Day



I woke up this morning, early like usual.. Had to wake up kiddies for school...Joey was sort of easy to wake up because I told him it was Valentines Day. He got up and gave me a VDay gift..Of course a box of Chocolates, my favorite!!! And I have already dug into them..No surprise there.

Raquel gave me "Tiffany Roses" in a wrapped pot..Beautiful..Ricardo gave me more chocolate/candy and card.. It almost felt like Mothers Day..I did feel very much loved..But I always feel loved by my family..This is an AWWW moment :)

The morning went on as usual. Kids getting ready for school or shall I say not getting ready for school..Actually this was one of their better mornings.

Raquel did give me some tears this morning, though. She found a moth on the potty and wanted me to get rid of it..I just told her to flush it down the toilet but she told me it was on the potty seat. Well, I wiped the little critter in the potty thinking it was dead..Come to find out it wasn't..Before I knew it I heard screaming and crying..I ran to the Bathroom and Raquel was in massive tears with her little pants down..The moth happen to fly out of the potty as Raquel was going to sit down on it..It freaked her out.. She wouldn't even use her bathroom today, after school, because the moth was so tramitizing..

Poor Raquel..



So tonight is a very rainy, cold night..Raquel is a unique child of mine. When it's cold, she can be hot. When it's hot, she can be cold.. Anyways she decided to be just in her underwear underneath MY bed covers, with Joey, watching "Tom and Jerry"..


And right now I'm ready to explode with frusturation..Joey is in a "Hyper" mood..He won't calm down.. What am I to do, but wait it out hoping he'll tire himself out? It's always a waiting game..But we'll see as the night continues..It's really time for bed for these Valentines of mine..


Happy VDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

shanylin said...

Oh the moth story is great!! I was laughing as much while I was reading it as while you were telling it to me on the phone.....

Bema said...

I'm sure the hyperness is not helped by Vday and all the candy that was consumed!?
Anyway, sorry Raquel was soooo tramatized, but it is kinda funny!