Thursday, February 7, 2008

Roses are Red, Chocolates are Brown

Another little story about Joey.. Today we were at Target getting VDay stuff for school and Brownies.. We picked all the V's out and was just browsing(like usual)..I can't seem to get out of that store no matter how little I need..Anyways, Joey had a look on his face that was very suspicious. His hands were behind his back. I asked him what was behind his back but he showed me his hands and there was nothing there..Now I don't get fooled very easily because I know all the sneaky things I used to do as a kid(even though mother never ever knew..Sorry mom)..But this wasn't a bad thing he did..He wanted to sneak a box of VDay Chocolates in our basket and buy them for me.. AWWWWW!!!! But he didn't bring any money with him.. I told him to ask his Papa about buying a gift.. So we were off to another aile, when Joey had another box of chocs behind his back..I just know him!! He's all heart, and makes me melt.. But again I told him to put it back and to talk with Papa.. I hated telling him to do that, but I know he wants to surprise me.. Sweet boy I have.
So tonight Joey mentioned the VD's stuff for me and they plan on going out this weekend.. My Romantic son(he'll be a great husband someday..I'm raising him right)..Also what made me chuckle is when Raquel told Ricardo that she wanted to get Red Roses for me on Vday..But they have to be from "Costco"... That was too cute...They definitely love me I guess..You would think it's Mothers Day!!!

3 comments:

shanylin said...

Your son is a sweetie. Lol Raquels costco comment!!

Bema said...

Yes you were the sneaky one. You are definately getting paid back, but I'm glad all is good and worth it in the end. Love ya all!!

Bema said...

Oh yeh! I doubt it if Raquel will get to go to Costco with Papa! Wish I was there to take her!! Yeh Costco girl Raquel! And Joey you are such a sweet heart!! Keep it up!