The kids and I met Shan and the girls at Moms today. I forgot the key to moms house, so I called Honey and Dad, and they met me at CLake park to give me a key. Calling them to get a key was a good excuse to see them.
Even though mom and Larry are out of town we decided to stay the night. I got my hair done first, then Raquel went. (too bad I don't have a picture of her though) After Shannon changed Rylee's diaper, I took the kids back to Moms and let the kids play while I went upstairs to watch some TV.. No sooner when I sit down, I have to get up, go down stairs for something and realize that I smell a poopy butt. Of course it was Rylee..She left that job for me..So I change her diaper, go back up stairs thinking about what time I should order dinner. Well the clocks all say 4:00 pm. So I didn't order the pizza just yet.. Around 4:45 I call Shan to see how her hair is coming along. She asked if I ordered dinner. I said no, not yet..She then mentioned that is was 5:45!!! OH MY LORD! The clocks in the house have not been changed since Mom's been out of town!! So that whole time I thought it was 4 and 5 it was really 5 and 6! Well ok then! I order pizza from Papa Johns. I call mom if the pizza guy needs to be called in..She said no. Ok no problem. The phone rings and the pizza guy is stuck at the gate..They won't let him in..My night is looking even better.. I tell the security lady that my mother is out of town and didn't know the lot number of her house..But I could call her to verify it??? But who knows if she'll pick up. Then what?? But the lady let the guy in. The guy didn't know where our street was..So I gave him directions as he was driving.. My night doesn't end here. I ordered a nice pizza and "so called" bread sticks. Shannon calls me from Karens and is on her way to the smelly community store to pick up drinks. She wanted me to smell the store with her to laugh..It's our little place to smell the puke oder and laugh until we pee our pants..It's a gross place, but close by to get milk.
Shannon finally makes it back to the house. She gets her pizza and realizes that the bread stick pizza was not in fact garlic bread, but a plain cheese pizza..Gross! I thought I ordered the right thing, but didn't.. Ok, it doesn't end here. I forgot my camera and dvd movies at Karens.. She was sooo nice enough to drop them off at the house for us, while she was going out to dinner with her son. She took care of us while Mom was gone..Such a sweet thing to do..
Ok!! That was that. The rest of the night we hung out, had a smirnoff, ate pizza, sat on the floor of the kitchen and giggled..Having no Mother and Larry was a little strange, but it was actually pleasant because it felt like some kind of resort.. Home away from home. But not having Mom there was an experience to remember..


Shannon needs help with her hair!! It's sticking out..LOL! That's before her haircut.
Funny, I don't have a picture of my kids faces..Just the back of them...Hmmm.
1 comment:
Whew, that sounds like a day and I was there!! Oh, it was 5:45 when you called me.....
Post a Comment