Friday, April 4, 2008

Bed Hoppers

Another night of trying to get Joey and Raquel to go to sleep a bit earlier...Raquel had a problem with not being able to fall asleep..She came out of her bed, snuck around the corner and stared at me and Ricardo, while we were watching another movie..I told her I would check on her in a little while..That usually helps her go back to her bed..Eventually she falls asleep. Again, around 10:30pm I go to check on Raquel. I find that her covers need an adjustment. I lift her blankets to her shoulders and what do you think I find? Joey.. Peekaboo! He's totally awake, smiling at me. He said Raquel was lonely and he came to lay next to her.. How could I argue with that smiling face? But I did make him go back up to his bed..
(I'm writing this, this morning because it was too late to write last night. But I just have to tell you that I just checked on Raquel and Joey... Raquel was not in her bed, again, but up in Joey's bed, again, sleeping..)

No comments: