My night started out a little bit rough with Raquel wanting to sleep with me. On vacations and weekends I've told her she could sleep with me or Papa, but not every single night!!! But I did tell her, the other night that she could sleep with me..So, that meant Papa was kicked to the couch..
I tried to get the kids to bed earlier tonight because school is starting up again, next Thursday. Trying to get them back on track has been challenging especially for Joey.. For some reason he cannot seem to settle himself down, in bed, to read his book.. Raquel was having a slight problem with falling asleep because Joey would go talk with her..
Ricardo and I were able to watch a movie..Not all of it, though. But through out the movie Joey kept making some noise..He was either going into the kitchen or the bathroom..
At about 10:30 pm Ricardo was too tired to watch the rest of the movie..I knew Joey was still awake because I heard him ruffling around with paper and scissors. We caught him in the act..He had gotten out old Xmas paper and was taping the paper around another piece of paper that he had written on. Scraps of paper were surrounding the hallway.
Joey said he was making something for Raquel and he wanted to put it next to her for a surprise when she wakes up in the morning.. We weren't mad at Joey for this cute gesture.. It was late, but it was a very sweet thing to see.. I couldn't help but giggle under my breath..
1 comment:
more paper, hehe....cute guy, he does love his sister!
Post a Comment