Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Looking into two mirrors




Watching my kids sing and dance totally bring back a ton of memories of me as a kid..It feels like yesterday singing or dancing in the front yard, or just being funny for my mom.. I love watching my kids "be me". It's almost like looking into two mirrors at once.. Anyone who really knows me remembers all the crazy things I used to do. So I'm sure they're not surprised that my kids are doing the same thing.

The kids make me crack up, especially Raquel, with their dancing..Joey was almost doing a strip tease because he was getting ready for soccer practice..I had to put that in the blog. It's too funny..
Again, Joey and Raquel, are obsessed with High School Musical and love singing the songs. So they have been practicing all the songs and singing them as duets, together. I wonder when they're gonna put on a play for me & Ricardo?. And I wonder if they'll be actors? That used to be my dream as a kid. You never know...They're already little "STARS" in my eyes.



1 comment:

shanylin said...

LOL, you're kids have gone CRAZY!! Sionna laughed so hard when she saw Joey dancing in his underware....you'r kids were really bustin moves!!