Another Brownie Excursion Today.... We went to a Plant Nursery for a fieldtrip..The girls got a tour, and had a great time planting an herb, "Basil"..It smelled so good and fresh..
At
this Nursery they had an enormous, miniature Train track. The girls raved over that. And to be quite honest, us adults, loved it just as much. It was truly amazing & beautiful. The Tour Guide, "Mr. Tom", showed and told the girls about different plants, flowers, and veggies. 
I
don't want to brag but Raquel knew one plant that know one else knew..I forget what it's called but it looks like the plant that is from the movie "Little shop of Horrors"..The one that eats bugs..She knows this because they have that same plant in her class right now..So I was very proud of her when she told Mr. Tom what the plants name was..But with my old brain I forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment