This was a day of celebrating Rylee turning 2! It all started out when Mom and Larry arrived. We haven't seen them in like a decade?? Just kidding. It feels like it because they were in North Carolina for about 2 months. I've told Joey and Raquel that they were in a Different State and now they came back. Joey was really excited to see his Bema. He said to her, "You got back from Mexico!" Mom started laughing. I don't know where he got the idea that Mom and Larry were in Mexico..It was so cute.
So Shan and I left Mom to deal with the kiddies, and cleaning strawberries while we went out to get more Bday stuff. We went to Von's and got Balloons and what not. We got this enormous Princess Balloon that was as much as a pair of Payless Shoestore Shoes..It was over priced..Now I understand why they charged so much for it..We didn't know this until Shannon said, "Tiff, the Balloon is talking!" Yep, sure enough when the Balloon got tapped it started singing "Happy Bday", and talked. Good thing I didn't have to take it home ..Ha! It might be singing until Sionna's Bday..I'm sure Shan will have to POP it by then to destroy the singing.
We knew the kids would have a blast tapping the balloon.. Especially Sionna and Raquel. It drove us crazy for hours.
During the Arrival of the guests Shannon made Pomegranite Margarita's..YUM, YUM.. Let's just say I had a little too much of the spiked juice..That's because I had an empty stomach full of chocolates and the liquor went straight through me. I was a happy princess.
Speaking of Princesses, we decorated the house with all the princess dolls and accessories we could find, in the girls room. It was like walking into a doll store. These girls have more Disney Princess Dolls that I have ever seen..Not only that, but Rylee got a few more Princess Dolls for her Bday..I guess It will never stop.
Honey and
Dad arrive. Honey was introduced with the Margarita..She looked so cute drinking it. Shannon made more because it was the drink of the day. No one touched the Regular Margarita mix. 


I think Mom held Rylee for the majority of the the party.. She never put her down..I guess she missed her a lot while being away for so long.

Bobbi was able to come for a little while..
Looks like Dad was having too much fun.
This adorable little boy is my Cousin Aaron's Son, Joseph..He'll
be 4 in May..
There is Sionna doing her Back arch, that she has learned in acrabatics.
No comments:
Post a Comment