Ok, I have to write this while it's very fresh in my mind.. Just now, while i'm sitting at my computer, Joey comes to me and asks- "Why did you put this on your bed?". He's referring to my Bra. He's holding it like a dead fish. I told him I didn't feel like wearing it anymore, and that it's more comfortable not to wear it right now. The thing that made me laugh was when he had his comeback. He said "Oh, so it's more comfortable for your Breasts?"
I just love when he is so honest and the little things like that make me smile or laugh..I'm so glad I can put these memory of his expressions in my blog.
Another small story. A little while ago, when I sat up from the couch, Joey came in and gave me a funny face..He touched my hair and thought it looked funny. It was sticking up. I go into the kitchen to straighten things up when I saw Joey with my hair dryer and brush. I asked him why he has my things? He said he wanted to style it for me because it was messy..LOL..That had me laughing..
2 comments:
I Like the Mag. Cover...Your bra story was funny....Love ya Dad
Love those stories!! You do need some help with your hair sometimes!! LOLOLOLOL
Post a Comment