Saturday, May 10, 2008

Breast Cancer Bunco Night



After the fun of the Tea I went to a Bunco Game night at my friend/Co-leader Jasmine's House. She's raising money for the 3 day Breast Cancer walk. I was able to leave Raquel at my friend Adrianna's house for the evening..Her husband was so generous enough to take care of her along with his two daughters. Hallie is one of them, and she is Raquel's friend and Brownie mate. Adrianna and I carpooled together to our night of Bunco..
Three of those women are my good friends and Brownie moms. Josie, on the left of me. Jasmine, on my right. And Adrianna next to Jasmine. The woman in the back is Marybeth. I don't see her all that much, but she is a really nice woman.

I haven't had this much fun in such a long time. I've never played this game before. It was such a Blast! I even got a Bunco, which was awesome. Can't wait to play again, next month. Oh, and I ate more food. Doesn't stop there.
Here I am with my "Bunco crown"...Yippee!!

No comments: