We were looking inside a tank of some very interesting Dolphins..I forget what they're called. After this we were off to see the Dolphin show. It was more like a "talking show, about Dophins." Not real entertaining for me and Shan. But the kids enjoyed it.
You can see Rylee and Che, above Gage, Raquel and Sionna. Rylee was so cute today. Her little facial expressions are the best.
I have too many video's of the Dolphin show with
the "talking trainers". The whole show was like an infomerical. Too much talking, not enough show. Shan and I laughed talking about this..The Shamu show is no better, but that's another part of this blog, later on.
Here's the last "Talking Infomercial Dolphin Show"
And then we went off to see the Penguins.
Rylee and Raquel-looking at penguin dolls, in the store.
I love this picture of Raquel.. And no, Raquel is not the penguin. Ha!
Sharks were the next thing on our list..The boys really wanted to see those..
Rylee was being soooo cute.. She was jumping and making funny faces.
I thought this was an interesting, fluffy bird.
Up close and personal with the Dolphins. This was the last exhibit I had with Gage and Che. I dropped them off with their Teacher, Mrs. Zink, and headed towards the "Shamu" show, with Raquel. By this time Shan thought we were just gonna leave the park, so she and the girls went to the show as well. Of course I couldn't find my sister. There were thousands of people waiting to see the show. Raquel and I sat where there was an empty spot. Shan and I met up after the show. Come to find out that we were on opposite sides of the stadium. We didn't realize that we actually took pics of eachother while Shamu was up in the air..It's too funny. We cracked up when we spotted ourselves in the pictures.
I know it's kind of hard to see
them, but Sionna has a white, bucket hat on, and Rylee is on Shan's lap.
The people across the stadium is Shan and Girls. Out there some where.
Raquel and her cotton candy face.
I think Shamu is a great sea animal, but the show is a little sappy and overrated.. But Raquel enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment