Saturday, May 31, 2008

Joseph's 4th Bday Party
















We made another trip today. We went up to Cypress for my cousin Joseph's 4th Bday party. This weekend was "a trip around the world" for me and the kids. We did a lot of driving, but it was worth the gas.. Except right when we got to the party Joey had told me Raquel threw up in the car. Oh yuck, yuck! She got car sick because I made a Uturn that didn't agree with her tummy. Poor thing. So I yelled out to my mom, who was on the other side of the street, to bring me towels. She came speeding across to help me out. I had to change Raquel out of her soiled capris, and put her in something different. Good thing her "HSchool Muiscal" Tshirt didn't get dirty. She would have been very upset.
After the fun of cleaning Raquel up she was happy as ever. She bounced in the bouncer and had a great time..Thank goodness. On with the Party!



















There's my Cousin, Christopher, Helping Joseph with his presents. I love that picture of Raquel. Very Closeup.





















I was so suprised when Joey said he didn't want any cupcakes! Now that's not my Joey!!! He never passes down cake..But I guess he just ate too many chips and candy..



The girls and their blings.





















Poor Joseph..He had a bad fall on his head. So he had a booboo on the top left corner of his head.



Happy Bday Joe!





By the way, where are Joey and Raquel? Oh yeah. They were still bouncing during this time so I took pics mostly of my nieces. They're too cute to pass up.

1 comment:

shanylin said...

It was all about the jumping that day!

Felt bad for Joseph...