Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mothers Day Project

We had another Excursion with the Brownies this weekend. We went to "Color me Mine" for a Mothers Day Project. The girls painted ceramic pieces. Some of them painted real fast and others took their time. After the fun of painting we went next door for some ice cream.. The girls loved that.. I think they had a lot of fun with this fieldtrip.. I had a good time watching the girls paint their objects, and eating ice cream..It was very yummy.


I'm just gonna show most of the pictures with Raquel. She was so focused with her painting. She even told me not to look at what she was painting because it's for Mother's Day..I pretended not to see just for her benifit. But I did. How could I not? It was out in the open with everyone elses..Oh well. It will be interesting to see the finish product later on this week.

I really like the closeup of Raquel, painting..She looks very serious, doesn't she? Raquel did a great job with her painting.
This other picture is when the girls got a tour of the back room. That's where they gloss the ceramics and heat them up to turn them into glass..

1 comment:

shanylin said...

She does look focused, very fun....I would love to take the girls there sometime...