This may not sound as funny on the blog as it was during the real deal, but I just have to write about it because it's something for me to laugh over while time goes on.
As I was on the couch reading or watching tv(can't remember which) Joey came into the living room to sit next to me. As he sat on the couch he saw a pincher bug on his leg. He wiped it off real quick, and the pincher went flying into my slipper!. I kind of screamed and tried to get the bug out from the very top of my slipper..I could not get that sucker out! I had got a pen and dug it out. It came out and I threw it outside. I should have killed it, but they're not that easy to get rid of. They keep on moving if you step on them..They must have hard shelled backs..Even ants are hard to kill when you step on them..Have you ever noticed that? Anyways after all the histerics of this pincher bug was over I just started cracking up! Joey got into the laughing as well. It was just the silliest moment ever! Good thing Ricardo was out of town for that because he would have thought I was going a little nutso. Well, he already thinks I am a nutso..I guess I can be at times. But it was still a funny thing to have happened..I mean can you imagine if I didn't see Joey fling the bug into my slipper?? What would the pincher do??? I don't even want to know..OUCH!!
1 comment:
Made me laugh!! I hate those things!!! yuck
Post a Comment