Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Think PINK!






Today is my Birthday! Happy Bday to Me!!! I decided that I haven't had a bike in upteenth years, and it's time to get one. Since the gas prices are just plain ridiculous I think riding a bike might help get the small things around town, instead of driving. So, I bought myself a bike today. I totally feel like a teenager again. I almost forgot how to get the bike started. I tried to act cool, but almost tipped over. Ha! Now I've got the hang of it again. Ricardo told me I do have more than 1 speed, so that helps the riding process. I thought riding slow was just how I was gonna get around town..I wouldn't mind anyways..It's such a cute bike. I got lots of stares already. I'll be the little white girl on her pink bike, celebrity, in my neighborhood!

When Ricardo got home from work we all went to Black Angus for dinner. I got my free meal from an online, email coupon..So Yey!!! Free steak! I even got a nice Mud Pie dessert..So good..Haven't had one in a long time. Joey helped me eat it, but also enjoyed his own bowl of ice cream..That boy sure can hold down desserts.!


I had Joey video tape me on my bike, when we got home from dinner. This video reminds me when I got my first ten speed and Dad video taped me. I look 12 again..!!! The video is a little bumpy because Joey was running the whole time, trying to keep up with me..
Thanks Joey!!

It was a good day. The children at school sang to me all day, and I enjoyed cupcakes and donuts with the kids in Raquel's class. One of her classmates had the same birthday, so we celebrated together. Happy BDAY Gemini's!!! We Rule!

2 comments:

Juana said...

I love the bike! I haven't ridden in years, I don't know if I still know how.

Bema said...

I love it!! Now I need one also to get to and from work. Happy Birthday the whole year through Tiffany!! Love ya.