Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vegas with Friends

Another Getaway. Twice in one year!!! Ricardo and I went to Vegas with our friends, Devin & Jill, Paul, and Darrin.
It was mighty hot in Nevada! You could barely breathe because of the hot wind and heat from the cars/concrete. But we mostly stayed inside, of course. I don't really gamble so I had a great time just watching my hubby and friends waste their money away.
On Saturday Jill and I did get a chance to do some shopping at Ceasers Palace. I got to spend some dough there. That was my gamble.




Here's Ricardo with his new face dew. He went through some mustach stages over the weekend..


Darrin and I cracking up over something..








We enjoyed a great dinner at a Chinese restaurant on Saturday evening.
That picture of Paul is hillarious!


























"The View" was broadcasting from Ceasers Palace during this week. Too bad I didn't get see the show being taped. I could barely get a good shot of Whoopi. I guess the crew was working on lighting and what not. But I did see the Executive Producer inside the mall, walking behind me and Ricardo.That was exciting.
Last of all, here is Darrin! So funny..Pucker up!






I had a great time! I relaxed, drank coffee, took naps and went shopping..What else is better then that!

No comments: