
We made a trip out to Honey and Dads house, today, for a visit. Shan and the girls were there too. The kids were so cute I had to take some pics & video of them. They played Ring-around the Rosie a few times, and hid in Honey & Dads closet for most of the time. I have no idea what they were doing in there, but they had fun doing it.

Shannon and I looked at pictures on Honey's new Digital frame. Honey sat down with us and talked about each picture that came up. She's so cute. Even though I know about most of the pics she still likes to explain who are in the photos..I'll never get tired of that. I love hearing Honey tell her stories.
I'm glad we made the drive to see them. Even Ricardo came along. He thought it was just as important.
I'm glad we made the drive to see them. Even Ricardo came along. He thought it was just as important.
No comments:
Post a Comment