Friday, July 18, 2008

Bon Fire








Tonight our troop celebrated our last meeting, of the year, by having a bon fire, at Mission Bay Park. We also honored and welcomed 3 new girls to our troop..It was a huge party that was crazy and pretty wild..
The kids and I met Jasmine at the Park early so we could let the kids swim for awhile..They really had a great time.



I love these shots of the kids by themselves. They're so expressive!



And then the ones of them together are just awesome.. They're so happy and loving the water.



Raquel was making a smore for herself. And here she is getting her award for doing a great job during our first year of Brownies..I'm so proud of her.

Ricardo, the big kid he is, played with all the kids, burying them in sand..

1 comment:

shanylin said...

Looks like fun, wish we could've been there instead of the baptismal class.....