

It was a great week up at the Kern River..The only we did was hang out in the water and take lots of pics..Joey, Ricardo and other parts of the "male" family went on a hike, in the hot, hot weather..I'm glad I didn't go..But one day we did go on a small excursion with the kids..To me that was way too hot, but in the end we played at the beginning of the raft shoot.. But I was glad to get back to our camp for more relaxing..
Here we are on our hiking excursion.. Me, Aunt Lynda, and Shan.. Look how steep the little hill is! We hiked up that with our sandels! Not a good idea.. But then there is the beautiful "raft shoot" we ended up hanging out in..That was nice..











1 comment:
ok there's lots of pics you have that i want, please email them to me....love the black & white of joey by the rock in the river and of me & sionna
Post a Comment