Sunday, August 10, 2008

San Clemente















This week is a week that Raquel will be at Shannon's house. She's going to be spending that time with Sionna & Rylee. We did this last year too, and it was a great experience for Raquel.. After this week is over, Sionna will be hanging out at our house all next week.
Shan and I decided to meet halfway today. This way we wouldn't have to drive very far to see one another. We decided on San Clemente State Beach. Getting there was a piece of cake but on the way home(for me that is) it was one loooong trip. It felt like my day was in slow motion. I wasn't sure if Joey and I would ever make it home. To change the subject we met at the beach with all the kids.
We had no idea that you had to have quarters for parking..I had about .50 and Shan had a $1.00. We had about 45min to play at the beach. Later on Shan was able to get some change to extend our time..(Things always get a little crazy for us sisters)










This is where we ate lunch.."Sugar Shack"



After lunch we headed towards the Pier, to walk on. The parking was just outragous! Not a spot in sight. After about 20min of cruizing to find a parking spot, we found spots waaaayyyy up a hill by some stores. Going down hill was the easy part, but going back up was going to be a challenge.

Thanks, again, to Shan she hiked up the hill/streets & brought her car to carpool back up to my car. We ate our ice creams while waiting. My cone fell a part while eating it, and so did Sionna's..Thank goodness for the cup sionna had..I had to use it to eat the rest of my ice cream.





You can see the photo of Shan, walking back to our cars.. It's the one with the old car in it.


Rylee was asking Raquel if she could have some of her snow cone..



I said goodbye to my girl, for the week, and hopes she has a great time with her cousins.

I miss you Lovy!!!

No comments: