Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

The first day of School is always Hectic! Tons of people, tons of cars, new baby Kindies, Bursting heat, & Exhausting!
I also had to work so that made it even more exhausting & hectic. The Kinders are so new to the schedule that it will take a couple weeks for them to get the hang of it. They're the most challenging. But you gotta love them..They're so cute and new. I had to comfort one of them because she was crying for her Mama..So sad. In time things will calm down for everyone..I just want the heat to go away!
Joey is now in 4th grade and Raquel is in 2nd..My two babies are growing up so fast it's hard to imagine at times..They both have fantastic teachers that fit well with the kids. I'm very pleased.
&

2 comments:

shanylin said...

I feel ya!

shanylin said...

They look so grown up, I can't believe their in 2nd and 4th grade. I feel like I was just rushing from LB to the hospital in SD for their deliveries!!! Time flies!