Raquel stayed home from school today, due to a cold and minor fever. This was the first time in two weeks that I haven't worked..Even though she is sick it was a good little break for me.. Poor baby came into bed with me, in the middle of the night. I gave her some water and checked her temp..It was about 100. I should have knocked on wood because just yesterday Sionna was sick and my co-worker/friends daughters were sick. I guess the little bug is making it's way through already. Hopefully Joey won't get it.
Anyways I wasn't sure if Raquel was going to be able to stay at Nina and Rons while I went to my Parent meeting, for Brownies. But Nina, bless her heart, let Raquel stay with them anyways. That way Raquel had a little place to lay down and rest, if need be. I guess all the kids had a great time seeing each other again, because they were still going at it when I showed up after 8:30pm. Joey was putting together "Mousetrap". He would not leave until it was put together and was able to make the trap work. It finally was all finished and we were able to go home. Thank you, Nina and Ron, for taking care of the kids! I'm so grateful to you guys!
You all know how sweet Joey is and how much he loves his little sister. Raquel was falling asleep in my bed, and Joey wanted to be sweet to her by wearing their "Link" cap, with a get well note sticking on it. He wanted her to read it and to know he wants her to feel better. In her own way she liked the letter, but you can never tell with Raquel. Anyways, Joey took off the hat, and placed the note on his night time t-shirt, for a reminder that he cares for his sister.


2 comments:
Aaww, that is so sweet of Joey, he really is a loving guy!!
It's so great that you have family in SD now to give you a hand with the kids when your in a crunch.....
We loved having the kids over! My kids were so sad that they weren't spending the night. I think we'll have to have a little slumber party soon :-)
Post a Comment