Friday, September 19, 2008

Sample T-shirt

Tonight Raquel, Joey, and I made a "sample" t-shirt for our Brownie troop..Our first meeting is next friday..It's gonna be a crazy night with too much to do..Raquel and I are presenting t-shirt spray painting. I don't know how well it's gonna work with all the girls, but we tried it first, at home. It's not as bright as I wanted it to be, but it will do..I'm sure the girls will have a good time with it, anyways.. It's Paint! Kids love that stuff. I do need to buy more materials because I experimented with some items that just didn't go so well after I was done spraying.. This was a good experience for the kids and myself..Something new and fun for us to do, together..
Raquel and I had to mix the water and Paint in coke bottles..
(don't you love my outfit? matchy!)

We have vinyl letters on the shirt..We hadn't taken them off yet.

1 comment:

shanylin said...

Oohh, that turned out really cute!!