We went up to Lakewood for Sionna, Rylee, and Layne's Baptisms.(Layne is Sionna and Rylee's baby cousin.) I've never been to one before and I thought it to be a very interesting experience..It was strange to see the girls getting oil placed on their chest and hair. Greasy. I guess this is the Catholic way..I'm glad we went..Something different for our little family to do.
Before the ceremony Raquel was starving! Ricardo had some tuna cans in the car. She really wanted that tuna..It didn't smell so great while she was eating it..You could smell it a mile away. I had to make her sit a little ways from everyone else around..You would think we
were in a fish market..
Anyways, after the ceremony, we headed for a reception at Vicky and Denny's house. the kids got to swim in their hot tub.. They loved that. 
Joey was coloring on a spinning wheel. Vicky always has something neat for the kids to do..



1 comment:
i've never been to a baptism either. It's neat that you got to share that with your sister. The kids look like they had a blast!
Post a Comment