Friday, September 26, 2008

With Confidence

We had our first Brownie meeting tonight.. It was a fantastic evening. We have 3 new girls who enjoyed every minute. I'm really glad we had them join the troop. The night was a very busy one, but under control. We had our 3 volunteers and plenty of things for the girls to do.. Before we started our projects Raquel had to introduce the "Try-it" she wanted to work on with the girls.. She presented with confidence and leadership..I was so very proud of her. I've never seen her so confident, in front of anyone..What a great experience for her.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the night because I was too busy with the main craft. But when I get them from other parents I'll be sure to place them on the blog.
Here is a video of Raquel reading the "art" project she wanted to do. For those of you who are being emailed this video you can't view it for some reason..Sorry..I don't know why it can't be viewed.. Bummer..

1 comment:

Juana said...

How fun! That is great that Raquel can get in front of a group and talk!