Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Pack Meeting





We went to a Halloween Pack Meeting tonight..Ricardo is now one of the Cub Masters of the cubscouts..I'm very proud of him..He's doing a great job.




Anyways we had a pumpkin contest and I was one of the judges. I thought Joey's pumpkin was some kind of animal, but he said it was a scary pumpkin..Ok..I thought Raquel's pumpkin was a spagetti pumpkin. Nope. It was a ghost pumpkin..Oh boy..I didn't do so well with the judging part..
Raquel was pretty sensitive through out the night..Crying a lot and getting scared by one of our leaders who dressed up as a scary monster..He chased her and she was bursting in tears..He took off his mask but she was still crying..Even when he sat down next to her she started to cry again..Poor girl..It turns out that she had a fever..No wonder she was having the chills and was so emotionally sensitive..I've been home all week with Joey because he had a cold. The day he goes back to school, I have to stay home with Raquel..It's kind of funny..I get a little vacation this week I guess.




No comments: