Tonight was our schools, "International Potluck".. This means everyone brings a meal they cook or bought and bring it for everyone to eat..It was a huge success..So many people showed up and enjoyed the food and company..We have such a wide spectrum of different cultures so this is always a great way to try new dishes, and to just get together as a community..
After the meals the children put on a little entertainment.. Each grade gets on stage and dances to a song. Raquel didn't want to do this..She was so nervous about getting in front of everyone she made her stomach hurt, this morning, and wouldn't go to school...Eventually Ricardo convinced her to go to school..I guess she has a huge case of stage fright..Anyways she hid outside once her grade was up for their dance..Oh well at least Joey was excited to do his dance..He loves being on stage..I have a video of his performance..

Ricardo and other members of the Cub scouts came for a visit to get people to sign up for their troops..It was good to have Ricardo there because he's never been to the Potluck before and it felt like a real family participation.. 


5 comments:
Wooo Joey!! Fabulous job! So glad I got to see that. I love the smile on his face the whole time!
Sign the boy up for drum lessons....he has a great sense of timing.
C
Sign the boy up for drum lessons....he has a great sense of timing.
C
Sign the boy up for drum lessons....he has a great sense of timing.
C
I vote with Raquel.....it's hard to get up i front of a bunch of people and perform.
C
Post a Comment