Joey now has the opportunity to play an instrument this year.. The school provides the teachers to teach the children how to play but we have to rent the instrument..I was in luck with finding Joey's choice..He decided to learn how to play the "Trombone"... I've never been up close to one of these suckers..It's Huge! At first I tried encouraging him to be in the glee chorus, but he wanted to play the trombone.. That's only because I loved being in Glee. I tried the flute at one time but that didn't go over very well.. Back to glee it was.. Right now I'm hearing the lovely trombone in the background..Raquel's singing and Joey is playing.. Oh boy, We're in for it aren't we! Happy Practicing Joey!






The kids saw an Opera at school, so you'll know why Raquel is singing the way she is..

3 comments:
Yay Joey!! I hope you love it as much as I loved playing the flute! At least you can make sound through it, your off to a good start!
Did you know that my dad (Grandy) used to play the trombone? Years ago but he still played once in awhile when I was growing up.
YOUR GRANDY, GORDON, WAS PLEASED TO SEE THE PICTURE OF YOU PLAYING THE TROMBONE. GORDON PLAYED TROMBONE IN SCHOOL AND LATER IN THE SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA IN THE CITY OF TORONTO WHERE HE LIVED.
WE HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY IT. MAYBE YOU CAN BRING YOUR INSTRUMENT AND SHOW US WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT.
NANA
Post a Comment