So we've been having problems with our living room TV. It has been turning on and off while we watch it..At first I thought I hit the off button on the control, but wasn't that it..Then I thought: "is there a ghost in the house?" of course not! The tv was pooping out..Finally, today I went to turn the tv on and no response..It wouldn't budge..I checked out the back of the tv to see where the problem was occuring..I heard sizzling in the back from when you turn the tv on..That's not good..I told Ricardo, through instant messaging, and later on in the evening he came home with a new TV...I've been wanting a new flat screen tv, and I guess my sneaky secret of a wish came true!
Ricardo didn't waste any time did he? Usually it takes a month or so to search for something like this. But he needs to do his Wii fittness in the mornings..Can't live without that for a month.. :)


2 comments:
We love our flat screened TV too. Same thing happened to us except first the colors started going all weird - everything was green and purple. After that the main thing was figuring out what size to get and what place had the best price.
That's how we got a new t.v., I turned ours on one day and it turned itself off. After several tries we decided it was voluntarily retiring itself.
We got a flat screen too.
-Cody
Post a Comment