Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ricardo Jose Salcedo is 9!





My baby turned 9 today. October 30th, 1999..Wow that seems so long ago to me..This little baby of mine is now almost to my neck..Either he's growing really fast or I'm just too short..I think it's both...
Today was a day of celebrating at school, pumpkin patch and home.. Before school got out we celebrated with his class..He wanted chocolate chip cookies for everyone so that's what I got for him..He wanted to go to the pumpkin patch so that's where I took him..I spent mucho bucks on the slides and jumpy house's but he's worth it..








At the end of the day we all ate cake and watched him open presents.. Happy Birthday Joey!!! I'm so proud to have a son who is so loving and sweet.. I love you with everything I have in me. You're the most special boy and I wouldn't change you for anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!
-Kristy