We went up to Livermore and Oakland for Thanksgiving. It was a trip that I desperately needed..The weather was perfect, and seeing the family is always a treat. We celebrated Raquel's birthday at Ricardo's Grandparents house. I'm very happy most of the family was there to celebrate her 7th Bday.. Raquel's favorite present was the "wolf" hand puppet she got from her Bita..She LOOOOOVED it! She now sleeps with it every night(along with her other billion favorite dolls).
There's Joey opening his belated bday card. I like the shot of Gordon looking at him..It's a sweet picture. 
Here's my baby, blowing out her candles.

Here's my baby, blowing out her candles.

The kids loved their cousins dog, Delta..They're never around dogs so it was such fun seeing them play with Delta..They had a blast trying to command Delta to sit, or to wait..It was really cute. I have to admit: I loved being around Delta too..Such a sweet, kind dog..Thanks for all the Kisses Delta!
We went to the park on Thanksgiving. It was such a nice breezy, cold day. The trees there are just so beautiful ! The colors of yellow and orange..Loved it. Of course I had to take my black and white with color pictures.. That's always fun for me.

There's Carina and Raquel playing in the sandbox.. They both were getting very creative with the sand.
(Love the socks, kids!)













2 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures from Thanksgiving, Tiffany. I'm so glad you are such a good family photographer.
Love the pictures...b&w are my favorite. The pic with the ggrandparents is a good one too. I remember the days of the kids table too. Now that I have little kids I'm always back at that table....
Post a Comment