Raquel and I got up real early to head up towards Canyon Lake, to get our hair done. Mom and Larry are not in town so we weren't able to see them..It was one of those days where I was not in a rutt. It was great seeing Karen and having her do my hair..(The hair that needed a major cut and color!) Raquel was such a good little girl, watching movies, and coloring in her Wall-E coloring book..She even had a little trim done.
After the fun of Hair cuts, we traveled over to Honey and Dads place.. Raquel was of course not talkative..She's a very shy child when it comes to other people..That's ok..I was like that too as a kid..I think my mom was too..Runs in the family.. Seeing my grandparents was very nice. We just sat and talked about things in my life and the kids..What else is there? They also took us out to lunch at "Rosas" mexican food..That was delish! Spending the afternoon with them was a nice out of the norm for me. Even though Raquel only said two words to them was good for her as well.
I'm so grateful for having all my Grandparents in my life..And it's also a blessing to have you ALL in my kids lives..What a treasure that is..
Thanks Honey and Dad for lunch!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment