Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tooth Fairy Letter

Raquel woke up to a surprise from the "Tooth Fairy". $4 in bills and a $1 gold coin. The Tooth Fairy also wrote a very special letter to Raquel..

Raquel was very happy about the money, so she wasted no time in spending it. We went to Target and got a new "littlest pet" to go with her multi-something pets.

3 comments:

shanylin said...

Oh, a letter & 5 bucks. Our tooth fairy has a lot to go up against!!

Sionna asked me if that picture was Raquels tooth fairy and if her tooth fairy will look like that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff!! Very cute! This made me laugh and brought back memories.....I remember once when Chris wanted some toy at the store (he was about 6 or 7) and I told him to save his money. He looked at me and said "Mom, do you know how many teeth I am going to have to pull to be able to buy this?????" hahahahaha

Maybe now that Raquel knows the tooth fairy really delivers, she won't be so freaked out next time she loses a tooth! :-)

thanks for sharing all your little events with me. I really enjoy seeing the updates on everyone. You have such a cute little family.

I love ya!!!!!!!
Aunt Lynda

Unknown said...

Amazing how the trauma goes away when they see the tooth. The letter was cute. Where did you find that?
Cody