We had another Birthday Party for Raquel(Thursday Dec 4).
This time it was with her Brownie Friends..I didn't have an elaborate cake for her, just a plate toppled with Brownie Bites..I think that's appropriate for having her GScout Brownies over, don't you think? Most of the girls were able to attend, and I got to spend time with my friends as well.. Eating and chatting..What's better than that? Thanks to all the girls who attended and for giving
Raquel a gift! You're very much appreciated. 
On to the next Party! I think this is the 5th party, right? Amazing..Of course I made it be that way..I guess I just wanted to have everyone have their chance of celebrating Raquel's special day..That's how it is when you have such a big family spread all around California..
On to the next Party! I think this is the 5th party, right? Amazing..Of course I made it be that way..I guess I just wanted to have everyone have their chance of celebrating Raquel's special day..That's how it is when you have such a big family spread all around California..
My mom, dad, and others came to this party. I was glad to have my dad & Char here because they missed Joey's party, in October. And plus I only see them about every 5 years :) ha!
There's the guys, in there usual spot, together..
Raquel cannot get enough of Wall-e and Poke'mon..(oh yes, and littlest pets..She has over 100 of those)
All The Cousins!! I'm finally done with Parties! Now on to Xmas..Oh boy!












1 comment:
I think there was a picture of everyone at her family party except mwa! What happened to me, oh I must be taking all of the pictures.....
Post a Comment