My Nutty Life
We just recieved our School Pictures, today.. Here they are!
Raquel and your eyes are exactly the same shape and your heads are tilted the same.....I see you wore the Cabi shirt. Great pictures. Your kids look so grown up!!! Joey is so handsome and raquel is beautiful.
What a pretty picture! I love your top too! Great choice in color and background with our hair color -Kristy
Who is that gorgeous woman. wow!!!!!!!!!The beautiful woman has cute Kids too. Love Honey
Well aren't you just the cutest co-ed!!! Such cuties!!!-Cody
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Raquel and your eyes are exactly the same shape and your heads are tilted the same.....I see you wore the Cabi shirt. Great pictures. Your kids look so grown up!!! Joey is so handsome and raquel is beautiful.
What a pretty picture! I love your top too! Great choice in color and background with our hair color
-Kristy
Who is that gorgeous woman. wow!!!!!!!!!The beautiful woman has cute Kids too. Love Honey
Well aren't you just the cutest co-ed!!! Such cuties!!!
-Cody
Post a Comment