Nina and I had our first outing with all our kids..We took them to Balboa Park to see "The Nutcracker". This was definitely an adventure in itself. We first met up down town for some lunch. We had lunch at a Greek place called "Daphnes". This is another favorite place to eat for Raquel. So she was totally excited to "chow down" there. Even though most of us ate all our lunch we headed on to Balboa Park.
Here we all are! The Picture is a bit dark, but you get the idea. Nina and I with our first "Upclose" photo together.
The cousins! Joey and Aaron were inseperable.
The girls loved the fishes in this pond.
And there they are running!

One of the twins is still in the Bathroom with Nina..(sorry. I can never tell who is who.. Hopefully I'll learn someday.)
One of the twins is still in the Bathroom with Nina..(sorry. I can never tell who is who.. Hopefully I'll learn someday.)
I tried to get a good picture of the boys with the nutcracker, but we were being pushed inside by other people..

Last but not least, our Theater picture..My face takes up the whole picture..But it was worth a shot!
I'm not quite sure if "all" the kids enjoyed the show, because one of the twins(again I'm not good with remembering who's who) fell alseep and had to be woken up at the end. Raquel was really squirmy. She sat on my lap and kept sliding up and down..She kept asking me: "Can we go some place else?" Oh and here's another one: "I'm hungry"..What else is new, right? I have to admit, The Nutcracker is not one of my favs to see but atleast we tried to get the kids to enjoy something different.
Thanks Nina! It was sooo much fun spending the day with you! We'll have to take another Adventure soon!


3 comments:
It was fun, even if the show didn't keep everyone's interest the whole time, it is fun to do different things. We'll have to come up with a more exciting adventure next time :-)
Nina
hi,Tiffany! Thanks so much for the pictures- they are soooooo cute! you look so much like your Mom did at that age!
That must have been a trial taking the kids to the Nutcracker! Don't know why it's "the thing" to take small children to it- beautiful as it is,you really need to be older to appreciate it!
Love, Aunt Shirley
I love the picture of you and Nina together....I wonder if someone is taking my place????? Kidding!! Gald you guys had a nice day. I love the whole story of the day, LOL
Post a Comment