Monday, December 22, 2008

What a Mess!



My mom surprised the kids by getting them a "cupcake maker"..It comes with little packages of cupcake mix, sprinkles, and frosting. It's sort of like an easy bake, but you put the cakes in the microwave..It only takes 30 seconds to cook, but then the whole idea is to make the frosting for the cakes. I couldnt' take any video's or more pics because making the frosting with Joey was a bit of a mess. I accidently told him to put more water in the mix and that's where the disaster started. Frosting came out of the decorater in complete spurts.. It was everywhere! On the floor, counter, clothes, you name it, it was there. I should just take this as a learning experience but I heard my sister had the same problem. I can laugh at this now..It was pretty funny.. Joey didn't care if his cupcake had drooling frosting. He enjoyed it anyways..






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! These are the memories that you look back on and laugh your head off. The kids are so fortunate to have a mom that can see the humor in the mess.

Christmas looked like a blast with your family. Thank you for including me in the news about your family. It means a lot to me, Tiffany.

Blessings for a wonderful New Year.
Cody

Anonymous said...

Very patient of you! I don't think I ever tried letting two young kids cook in my kitchen at the same time.
Margo