Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 Tips on How to Make "YOUR" House Messy

Ever wonder how you can make a mess in your house, instead of making it clean? Here are 4 Great tips to get you started..
#1. Have your children leave their play items in the front entrance of your house

#2 Have your children bring ALL their paper, markers, stuff animals, and blankets into the hall- way.

#3 Tell them: "Don't clean your room. Throw things on your beds and the ground..That way you won't be able to find anything..Fun right?"
#4 Last, Just lay around and leave the living room looking like a torando hit(even though a certain mom did try to clean up last night)
I hope these Tips help..It sure did for me! Pass this along to anyone who wants a house that is messy and wants to keep it that way!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. I remember a tidbit from MOPS.....trying to clean your house while your kids are little is like trying to shovel snow off the sidewalk while it is still snowing. I think you proved their point!
C

Anonymous said...

This was very cute. I sent it to my friends who like al little humor in their day---and are glad they don't have any young house messer- uppers for more than a few days at a time any more.
Love,
Margo

Caroline said...

Wow, that sure brings back memories - not that Jose and I keep our house unmessy now. We had a firend who used to drop in unexpectedly and I'd be so apologetic about the mess but he said he liked it because our house "always felt lived in." (He lived with his parents and a maid kept it immaculate.) So does that make you feel any better? It didn't help me.

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.