Sunday, January 4, 2009

Combination of Joey and Raquel


This is a combination of both Joey and Raquel..Before heading out to Raquel's friends, Bday party, I found Joey and Ricardo working on something for Webelo's.. Joey with his eye goggles, looks very hard at work.. They built a little tool stand for their tools..Pretty impressive Joey! Good job!
Next, onto the bday party.. Raquel was very much reserved when we arrived. Even though most of her friends came to the party she didn't want to interact with them. She wanted to sit on my lap the whole time.. I had her go outside with the rest of the girls..She really didn't want to, but I know 2 of the girls were wondering about her.. A couple of times I found her sitting on the porch, staring at all the girls playing.. Eventually she warmed up and enjoyed herself..Until it was time to go home, I found her alone, again, in her friends room playing. She said everyone went outside and they didn't want to play barbies anymore..Poor thing.. I felt bad for her..But on the other hand, when you have a birthday party and a ton of friends over it's unlikely you'll stay in one place for too long... Oh well.. At least she liked decorating her own little cake..That was fun for her once she got a knife to the frosting..The cakes were good too! Yum!











No comments: