Joey has been my little cook lately. He's really loving the independence of doing things on his own. I've written about him cooking an egg for the first time, but now he's doing it more often.. Last week he made breakfast for himself and was so excited that he accomplished it. He decided to make me breakfast as well. I just let him do his thing without involving myself in the process. I stayed on the couch, waiting for my egg and toast. I heard banging and lots of talking from Joey. He served me my egg first.. YUM! He did a fantastic job. He's really getting the hang of frying eggs.. Next he brought me my english muffin. I only wanted one, but he brought two whole muffins. He's so cute because he didn't split open the muffins for toasting. He put the whole muffin in the toaster. After the muffin was slightly toasted he spread GOBS of Butter on the muffin, and a teeny weeny bit of jam. I was so proud of him. But I did have to take a spoonful of butter off my toast.

3 comments:
How sweet. Don't remember any of my kids making me breakfast. Joey's a special boy.
Yes, my birthday eggs were great! Thank you Joey! Love you bunches, you are so special.
That much butter is good for the arteries!! He was just looking out for his momma! J/K...sweet boy!☺
Post a Comment