Here we are, again, at DLand..My 2nd chance of having a good time. I was a little nervous about going and asked the kids if they felt ok..No sore throats or anything? They said no..GREAT! And I felt great, "knock on wood". It was a day of happiness. No problems with the trams, lines, people, etc..It was an awesome day. We even ran into people from home..What a "small world" this is after all..
We started our journey at Calf AD. Some nice lady offered to take our little family photo.. Then we headed off to the Toy Story ride..That was such a fun ride..
We went to Tomorrow Land and went on the cars. We got to go around twice because both kids had to have their chance at driving.

There I am from afar, while Shannon and the girls arrived. They took a little trip on the cars as well.

I don't do the rockets. You know my reasons. Joey, from what I could see, had his head down most of the time during the flight..I guess he's taking after me? That is not good..
Shannon just loves these kind of shots of her..I just laugh.
This is when we went on Buzz Light Year..Kind of sad, but you can't see Raquel with me, or Sionna with Joey..They cut them off..Bummer. But they're still funny to look at...HA! Joey and I have the same expression on our faces..

We ended our evening going to dinner on Main Street, then going to the Tiki Room.. What a perfect day, and night..Coffee on the way out of DLand and being happy with my kids/sister, was such a great feeling..We had lots of laughs and lots of fun(even if I did get motion sickness on Star Tours..Hate that ride :) ) Until the next Adventure at DLAND~ Can't wait!


2 comments:
Oh I can’t stand Star Tours either. I always get sick on it too, so I just don’t go on it anymore and wait for the kids on the other side of the ride.
I’m going next Wednesday and am getting my annual pass! We’ll have to hook up there some time and hang out with the kids!!!
I love second chances!
C
Post a Comment