Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Raquel's 2nd lost tooth


Raquel finally lost her 2nd bottom tooth!
She's been dreading this moment since the time I told her It was loose. Again the water works began. But today she vowed to get that tooth out! When we got home from school she knew she had work to do, so she tried eating an apple.. When that didn't solve her problem(because it hurt too much) I told her to lay on the couch. She asked me if I was gonna do it like Papa. Haha!
The reason for that is because he had to wrap his arms around her(while she cried) to yank it out. But I told her that was not what I was planning on doing. She was such a brave girl! In no time at all her tooth plucked out of her mouth. She was mighty proud of herself..

Good Job Lovie!


This is a video...

1 comment:

Bema said...

Yeah Raquel, I'm so proud of you for being brave and getting the tooth out without any problems. You are beautiful even without the tooth. Love ya!!