Sunday, March 8, 2009

Disneyland Celebration


We had a day at DLand again..This time Ricardo came! He actually bought the pass because it was cheaper to go that route. We also came because Nina and gang were out celebrating Aaron's bday. It was so much fun spending part of the day with them.. Nina and Ricardo mentioned that they haven't been to Dland together for like 30yrs or so? Wow..I just wish I had a picture of them together.. Maybe next time..

I Always have to start the Dland Pictures with Joey and his map..I guess it's now a tradition of mine..
Here's Shannon and Ricardo, with Joey and Sionna, waiting in line for Thunder Mountain.


















Brandon and I took Raquel and Rylee to the little petting zoo while the others were going on the ride.



I just love this picture of Rylee..So cute and innocent, and with some attitude, Ha!











































You can't see them but they are on this train. Love this shot..Looks pretty cool.
















We headed on over to Main street for Aaron's Bday celebration.






















Look at our guys..! They are a pair, aren't they?




















We all got a chance to decorate a mickey mouse head cake..That was so much fun.
















Tali and Lacey, decorating their cakes.















Ron is also joining in on wearing the mickey hat..



















I just love this
video of Joey! He's totally into this song. Shannon and I sang this song over and over because we remember this like it was yesterday. Singing "Happy Birthday" Disney songs in Dads car or at home.. Memories can be a wonderful thing.
This was a cute moment..The kids got to take a picture with Minnie and Mickey. As you can see Rylee wasn't so excited about taking the picture with M & M.























After the Bday Bash we headed on over to the Tiki Room. The kids love watching that show. Raquel and Sionna had the time playing with the little water fall before we entered the show.









We were all pretty pooped out by the time Tiki Room was done. Nina and gang said their goodbyes..Thanks for the Bday invite Nina! We really had a great time! Before we left the park I stayed with all the kids while Shan, Bran, and Ricardo went on Space Mountain. You know me and roller coasters. I was happy just to sit and be in one place. Safe and Sound.


















We started getting really silly, so I took some pics of me with Raquel and Sionna.. Here's one of the pics..















I love this picture of Joey. He was pointing at a cloud that looked like something..I forget what it was though.. But the tree, sky, clouds, Matterhorn look so cool..















All the kids got into the mood at looking for shaped clouds.























On our way back to the cars. Look at this sight. All the girls being picked up.. By Daddy's and Mama. I had to take a picture of this cause it was too funny.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so CUTE!!!! I just love all your pictures and little comments!! :-) thanks for letting me have a glimpse into your world! I love ya!!!!

Lynda

Bema said...

So Cute!! I love the picture of the guys decorating their cake! Memories are fun to look back on - Lynda and I went for our birthdays manay many years ago and it was special - and special to go together now as adults.

Caroline said...

Thanks for all the pictures and all the stories about your life, Tiffany. I feel a little bit closer to you all and it means a lot.