Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meeting at Old Town


We haven't been to Old Town in years..You would think living in San Diego we would go there more often. But Not. We met Nina, Ron and the kids over there. Trying to find Parking was like trying to find gold. It was so crowded! We finally managed to get a spot. Our stomachs were growling. We were starved. We caught up with Nina and gang and went to lunch at a mexican restaurant. Well that's all they have in Old Town. Mexican. Yum!
I believe that's me and Lacey.















After lunch Raquel really wanted to get some candy from the candy store. It's like a child's dream this store was..Filled with chocolates and tons of candy. Raquel decided on a very large Pixi stick. Sugar, sugar, sugar. She couldn't get enough of that pixi. I finally had to make her stop eating it.










We all went over to a rock store. The boys really loved this shop. Joey bought himself a cool necklace.


Love those interesting trees..Even the sky looks cool behind the trees. Old town is the place to be if you want to come to San Diego. Lots of neat history here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff. We just love to go to Old Town. At least I do. I think Dad goes just to please me. You're right, what else do you eat in old town but Mexican food. Of course you know me and Mexican food. I always say I think there was a Mexican in the woodpile someplace in my past.
Thanks for the reminder. We will have to go there in the not to distant future. Love to all Honey

Bema said...

I love Old Town!! When can we go? And yes Mexican food is the way to go!! I love the old buildings in Old Town. So much history, plus it is just a neat place to go if you can get there early enough and find parking!!