Monday, April 13, 2009

The kids and I at the Animal Park

The kids and I went to the Wild Animal Park. It was a really nice day to go. We went mostly for the butterfly exhibit that is now open..My camera's battery died and so I only go one picture of a butterfly..Too bad..oh well..There's always next year..
Raquel and Her silly pet on her head..She is a ham..
There were some ducks out for a walk..
Raquel wanted to have her picture taken next to some really pretty flowers..
Like always, Joey and his map.
Group Picture! We were waiting for a the bird show to start. The kids loved this show.
A pretty Parrot, I think?
Raquel was eating while this was shot. It looks like she's saying, EWWW..But she's chewing.
I have no idea what kind of bird this is, but it flew right over our heads..No poop! Thank Goodness.
Some kind of an Eagle. Pretty cool

And here is my shot of the butterfly.


1 comment:

Cody said...

We went to the WAP last Friday (Jason, Julia and me). We saw a butterfly outside of the "jungle" but didn't get inside. And the bird show was amazing.
C