This was the last week of Spring Vacation, so I brought the kids to Dland to have some fun...
Here they are in front of a Disney store in Down Town Disney. Raquel liked this Lion King Display.
.JPG)
The crowd was pretty perfect.. Not a lot of long lines to stand in. Our first stop (like always) is the Train. We rode it to Toon Town..
.JPG)
Before we headed into toon town we finally got to go on the new improved "Smal World"
.JPG)
The kids really enjoyed this ride. I liked it too, even though the song drove me a bit crazy..
.JPG)
Onto Toon Town..Oh my! The kids are breaking out of Jail!
.JPG)
We went over to "Mickey's" House. I like this picture cause of Walt Disney behind them.
.JPG)
Mickey's Chair
.JPG)
I had to pose in it too!
.JPG)
.JPG)
The kids got a load of Mickey's Kitchen..
.JPG)
At the end of Mickey's house we got a picture with him.
.JPG)
Donalds boat next! Joey loved talking into Donald's Mouth..
.JPG)
Tea Cup pose!
.JPG)
I don't like this lady in the middle.. No way to cut her out of the picture..Just focus on the kids. :)
.JPG)
Jungle Boat Ride.. Up close and personal!
.JPG)
It was a good way to end our vacation..
Until Next Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment